Monday, June 13, 2005

no timing, no cry (sung to the Bob Marly tune)

the other day, out of the blue, my seven year old said, "dad, i've never seen you cry." that's true. i don't know that i have cried in seven years or if i have she was too young or was not around.

she then asked me why.

my first thought...no time. i don't have time to cry. crying takes time, energy, space, etc. all of those are in short supply now. i get up, i take my triglyceride medication, make my daily ayurvedic tea, make my lunch, settle disputes among the kids, take a shower, go to work, get home and repeat of much of the morning, just different names for similar tasks.

and we don't watch TV except on rare occasions.

i wonder how anyone who is a parent has time to cry?

5 comments:

TS said...

Nice Blog!!!   I thought I'd tell you about a site that will let give you places where
you can make extra cash! I made over $800 last month. Not bad for not doing much. Just put in your
zip code and up will pop up a list of places that are available. I live in a small area and found quite
a few. MAKE MONEY NOW

Swingin80 said...

Cool blog you have. I have a work from home computer jobs related site. Check it out if you get a chance. The URL is work from home computer jobs

Anonymous said...

Hi, I came across a blog pretty similar to yours earlier today. I also have one that pretty much talks about work at home mom related stuff. You should check it out sometime.

Anonymous said...

Wow, I really like this one. I have a website that talks mostly about part time work from home You should check it out sometime.

Anonymous said...

You have a great blog here.

I have a business money own start site. It's about business money own start related stuff.

Feel free to visit and let me know what you think :-)